Welcome to Data Control
You realize that Microsoft Access is the appropriate solution to your business challenge. We appreciate that you are looking at our site and considering us to help you with the development of a Microsoft Access Solution for your business needs.
Our process is pretty simple:
- Provide us with a list of your Microsoft Access database needs/requirements
- If you want us to fix your Access database, then send us an existing database
- We provide you with a fixed price quote to build or fix your Access database
- You pay us for our services
- We provide ongoing support of your Access database forever. Seriously. We are still supporting databases we built 20 years ago!
We are professional Access Developers that have built over 400 databases to solve the challenges of 350+ businesses. Our Access database solutions are currently in place at recognized companies including :
- Capital One (Art Tracking database, Project management database, department budget database and Automobile finance in Tysons Corner, VA and Dallas, TX),
- The Air Force (Contract Management database in Washington DC),
- The Army (Inventory database in Chesterfield, VA), and
- Verizon Wireless (Land Site development database in Denver, CO)
- Strong Tie (Batch order processing and tracking database in Baltimore, MD),
- Altria (Stock Holder Issue database and Exit Interview database in Richmond, VA),
We have provided database consulting services all across the nation. We have built a car repossession access database in Wichita Kansas, a merchandise ordering/shipping access database in the United Kingdom, a Music Center access database in Los Angeles California, a police office management database in Klamath Falls, Oregon, and a consignment tracking excel application in Miami, Florida.
We do extensive access database development in the New York City area for companies including Pepsi International and various hospitals.
We do work for Bon Secours Hospitals with an Access database in Baltimore, Maryland
Partnering with Data Control
About half of our business comes from strategic partners. We work with Network Engineering firms like ActivSupport (New York), Bear Technologies (Portland, OR), Fisk Information Technology (Pittsburgh), SyCom Technologies, and many more. We’ve also worked through Federal Contractors like ASCG, Goodwill, and MatlenSilver. Another group of folks partnering/subcontracting us is management consultants like Ritchie Consulting.
How does partnership work with us? Well first of all you should know that we take your client relationship very seriously and professionally. We will bring you into all conversations and protect your client relationship. We will work as transparently as you like, or you might hand a client off to us because you don’t wish to be a middle man and we’ll take great care of them for you (and take care of you as well!)