We love Klamath Falls!
We remotely support Access databases in Tulsa and throughout the country. We hold shared view sessions to discuss and document database needs, then work against this scope of work to satisfy our clients. These are Access Databases the require advanced knowledge of Access, VBA programming and best practices.
Our sister company: Data-Bolt.com PHP and MySQL developers and programmers for web applications: Data-blade.com
Specifc Access database expert solutions are here
We also build Access databases in Los Angeles California
>We also build Access databases in Houston Texas
Thank you Photographer for great picture!!!
Here are some clients we have helped in Klamath Falls
Partner to fix Access database for their Police Client: Tulelake Police Department, OR. We provided them with this quote:
1. Asp.net application that can be run from any computer using a web browser. this will be used on any and all PCs used by the department
2. 3 tables plus asp.net log in tables a. Crime Report (currently 130 +/- fields) b. Officers (currently 9 fields); add user name field from asp.net for correlation c. State Abbreviations (currently 1 field)
3. Forms for data input a. Log in to asp.net app b. New user to asp.net app c. Edit/Add officer to SQL database (there will be an association of New user to asp.net using user name from asp.net) d. Edit/Add State Abbreviations to SQL database e. Edit/Add Crime Report to SQL database
4. Reports a. Crime Report
5. Search feature on Crime Report form
6. Record navigation feature on Crime Report
7. Print Button on Crime Report
8. Sync Button on log in to asp.net for - requires password
9. Sync new records to SQL Server Express
10. Update modified records to SQL Server Express
11. At present a sync from SQL Server Express to the asp.net application is not included
12. At present migrating old data from MS Access to SQL Server Express is not included